Submit Your Extensions to Oro Extensions Store
Get Discovered and Join
Our Ever-Growing Ecosystem
Oro Extensions Store is the first touchpoint for merchants looking to extend the functionality of their Oro applications. As a developer, you can leverage the Store by publishing extensions and be found by merchants, promote your services and make money, as a result!
Benefits of Building
Develop connectors and integrations for cutting-edge open-source business application highly sought-after by companies operating in a booming B2B market.
Market and promote your extensions at Oro website getting instant attention from new audiences, showing off your skills and expertise.
Become a part of Oro’s evolving ecosystem and join its vibrant community.
Steps described below are absolutely required to take before sending your Oro products' connector or extension for review.
- Create the package and upload it to a repository (e.g. GitHub);
- Log into the Oro Extensions Store first to submit your extension;
- Fill out detailed information on your extension at Oro’s website (pricing info, product description, release notes and support details if any, landing page URL for the paid product, etc.);
- Read and accept Oro Extensions Store agreement.
- Market the extension at your company’s website, referencing Oro’s product using a valid backlink;
- Submit product’s code for technical review and/or provide a product demo.
Extensions Review Process
Every extension passes business and technical review to
ensure its quality and value.
You submit your extension to Oro Extensions Store via your Extensions Store account.
Oro team performs technical, quality and usability, and business value checks (until then the extension is pending review and unavailable to the end users).
Once approved, you receive an email notification and the extension is published on the Store immediately available for download or purchase.